terça-feira, 13 de novembro de 2007

A miúda sabe o que fazer (a.k.a. You know what to do...)

Ah!

Oh girl, turn me on.
Oh girl, oh turn me on.
You know what to do.
Oh girl, touch me soft.
Oh, girl.
Oh touch me girl, oh touch me girl, oh touch...touch me girl.
Oh, girl. Oh, girl. Oh, girl.
Oh girl, touch me soft.
Oh girl, you know what to do.
Oh girl (touch me soft).
Oh girl, oh girl. Oh girl. Oh touch me, girl.
Oh you wanna touch me girl...
Oh wanna touch me. Touch me girl.
Oh you really wanna touch me girl.
Girl, touch me girl. Touch me girl.
Oh girl, oh girl. . .

Spoken: that's good.

Quem diria que isto é a letra de uma música: Vue - Girl (The Sopranos: Peppers and Eggs soundtrack)

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

é como a outra:
i´m inlove with a stripper

She can pop it she can lock it
Teddy Penderass down I'm bout to see this sexy girl
In My bed
She don't know what she is doin
To my head
Yea She turnin tricks on me ?????
Yea Yea Yea
She dont even know me ?????
Yea yea yea ea
I'd have got her over to my crib to do that night thing
Cause I'm N Luv Wit a Stripper

Legenda
?????? - Ele não se apercebe que ela a mesma coisa para todos!

Filipe disse...

Andamos muito liberais, por aqui! Ah, é verdade, isto é a internet... :)